Proudly Serving The Entire State of Florida With Offices Throughout
North Naples Personal Injury Attorney
North Naples Personal Injury Attorney Specializing in Vehicle Accident, Wrongful Death, Product Liability and More
Clients choosing the legal services of
Zimmerman & Frachtman in North Naples and surrounding areas may have nothing in common as far
as their cases or their personal circumstances. But every client receives
attentive, reliable care from our skilled team. Each assigned attorney,
paralegal, and legal assistant works together to focus on the individual
client and their unique needs in every case.
Honesty, clear communication, and hard work by trained professionals is the standard you’ll always see upheld when working with a legal professional located in North Naples from Zimmerman & Frachtman.
The proof is easy to see: Over the past 20 years, the firm’s trial attorneys have recovered more than $300 million in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. Now, as always, we remain true to the ideals of compassion, tenacity, consistency, discipline, and respect for others.
North Naples Lawyers Fighting for Your Right to Compensation
As knowledgeable trial lawyers and personal injury law specialists, the attorneys at Zimmerman & Frachtman handle a wide variety of cases with great success for our clients. If you have been the victim of someone else’s negligence in any kind of vehicular accident—car, motorcycle, airplane, truck, semi, trailer, boat, or personal watercraft—we can get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Zimmerman & Frachtman P.A. is one of the leading personal injury law firms in south Florida, and have an office located in Naples, FL. They serve the community to make sure that people in the community get the aid they need with their personal injury or wrongful death case. There are many of these cases in the North Naples area every year, and they must be addressed as quickly as possible. Zimmerman & Frachtman P.A. is there to offer all clients the care they need in these difficult times.
- The Professional Duty: Our law firm has a professional duty to consult all their clients on each case. There are many cases that are worth pursuing, but there are many other cases that are not worth pursuing because of numerous reasons, which is why a consultation with an attorney is important. The attorneys at the firm will let clients know the difference and make it as clear as possible. When the attorneys are able to pursue a case, they will help the clients start the process. The attorneys handle all the paperwork, and they make sure that the clients are able to rest during this difficult time.
- The Investigation: The investigation is done by the Naples personal injury attorneys at the firm. The clients are assigned to someone who will find all the evidence that is needed for their case. There are many experts in Naples that can help with the investigation, and the attorneys will gather all the evidence independently.
- The Case When the case is taken to court or the negotiation table, the attorney will handle the proceedings. The case is only going to progress if the attorney is handling the work diligently and consistently, which our attorneys and our staff do. They will consult with their clients about the settlements that are reached, keeping open communication with the client about the progress of the case. Also, the clients do not have to be present at these sessions if the attorney can step in, in their place, as often as possible.
Get started with a free initial consultation; call (954) 504-6577 or contact us online.
When an attorney from Zimmerman & Frachtman P.A. takes a case, they make sure that they work hard to get the clients the resolution they are looking for. Wrongful death, personal injury and car accident cases are their specialty. The law firm is available to take new cases from clients who need compensation for their pain, suffering, and lost wages.
We also specialize in negligence claims surrounding serious or catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. That includes pedestrian accidents, cruise ship accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, sporting accidents such as parasailing or water skiing, and premises liability claims. When you are pursuing your right to compensation, keep in mind that the insurance companies that pay claims on behalf of their clients often employ a variety of tactics to try and avoid having to make payments; working with a personal injury attorney quickly can give you a major boost that may help you resolve your claim without having to go to court.
Medical Cases Handled With Special Care
We understand that some of the most emotional and stressful legal battles can revolve around various failures related to medical care or insurance. It is important to work with a North Naples attorney that is able to understand and empathize with the stresses and pains of these particular cases; where some law firms may treat these claims as mundane, we take pride in treating each personal injury claim as an individual. Our team of North Naples legal experts is proud to offer outstanding services in the areas related to:
- Pharmaceuticals or harmful side effects from prescription drugs
- Product liability
- Insurance disputes/bad faith claims
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect
- Hip implant/replacement failures
A North Naples Legal Team by Your Side
Located in North Broward County, our firm maintains a statewide practice. In addition to Florida, we currently have trial attorneys licensed to practice in state and/or federal courts in the following jurisdictions: Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island.
Our North Naples personal injury law firm is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and qualified experts in various fields, ensuring that every case is organized, focused, and effective. “Highly professional legal services, substantial resources, creativity, endurance, and commitment to our clients and the community” are the qualities that best describe Zimmerman & Frachtman
For more information or to discuss your case, contact us online or call us at (954) 504-6577.
Serving the entire state of Florida. We will take charge of your case and get you the compensation you justly deserve.
Our Distinguished Team
When Your Benefits Matter, It Matters Who You Hire
Aggressive, Experienced, and Compassionate Counsel
Client Centered Approach
Access to Call or Text Your Attorney Anytime
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (954) 504-6577.